The encaustic medium is magical, vibrant and translucent.  My creative muse guides, inspires and feeds my soul through this medium, mixed media and collage.  Blessing me with endless moments of creative joy and harmony...providing those ahhaa moments about life.  Join me on this creative journey, spend some time reading my musings about this life, the blessed other souls that come into contact with mine, however brief or often, that can leave everlasting imprints on our journey....perhaps our lives might share some similarities, bringing us closer and more connected...and less isolated.

"I suppose there is one friend in the life of each of us who seems not a separate person, however dear and beloved, but an expansion, an interpretation, of one's self, the very meaning of one's soul." ~ Edith Wharton

Here's to finding those expansive moments.....

Monday, August 4, 2008

Etsy Shop Announcement- Coming AUGUST 15th!


Here are a few pieces of product to be put into my new etsy shop...a few examples, more to come, 










Just wanted to let you know that I will be opening my own Etsy shop by the end of next week, August 15th,  I have been working hard at getting it all set up and working on new product to upload into the shop...This will be a great new way to view my new work and let others know too....if you like something you could even purchase something for yourself and/or someone special in your life...it will be as easy as 1, 2, 3,..... Or as my good friend Leigh says, "Easy Peasy, Lemon Squeezy!"

There will be a number of items in the shop, from framed original encaustic collage, mixed media work to prints, matted and/or framed, as well as in greeting card format both orignals and prints again...There will also be some original work on thick substrates of wooden blocks, some upcoming other products will include paper doll creations and altered books.

Take a look at some of the first few items here..more to come and will be available by the end of next week, August 15th, in my etsy shop.

No comments: