"Taking Flight", Encaustic Mixed Media Collage, 14 x 26, 2009
Happy New Year (belated), as the new year turns, so does a new decade and I had a wonderful opportunity to do a visioning session with 6 other lovely womyn on Sunday Jan. 3rd in my studio space..the energy was vibrant, alive and full of positivity and possibility... I find myself still enthralled in this energy of visioning. I have been engrossed in this fabulous book called"The Answer - Grow Any Business Achieve Financial Freedom, and Live an Extraordinary Life" by John Assaraf and Murray Smith...it is an inspiring and I believe a life changing book. Besides that it makes me feel such joy just reading it....I highly recommend it. I am so grateful to my good friend Tracy for this gift, which I received on my 40th, almost 2 years ago....better late than never.
Here are some of things I will accomplish this year:
1. Find more balance in my everyday living, to live a more holistic life - yoga, walking, art, reading, home and family time and time with friends, travel and find moments for silence and solitude.
2. Continue to grow my art and creative business - my Creative Wellness Services will grow this year x 3
3. Collaborate with other service providers and bring more creativity within the community setting
4. Provide more community service
5. To appreciate and give thanks, gratitude weekly.
6. To meditate and live listening to my inner voice
7. To feel and give more love and find unlimited compassion