The encaustic medium is magical, vibrant and translucent.  My creative muse guides, inspires and feeds my soul through this medium, mixed media and collage.  Blessing me with endless moments of creative joy and harmony...providing those ahhaa moments about life.  Join me on this creative journey, spend some time reading my musings about this life, the blessed other souls that come into contact with mine, however brief or often, that can leave everlasting imprints on our journey....perhaps our lives might share some similarities, bringing us closer and more connected...and less isolated.

"I suppose there is one friend in the life of each of us who seems not a separate person, however dear and beloved, but an expansion, an interpretation, of one's self, the very meaning of one's soul." ~ Edith Wharton

Here's to finding those expansive moments.....

Monday, February 28, 2011

Figment, Flight & Fancy, Encaustic Mixed Media Exhibit April 1- 30th at Arts on King, Toronto

Returning, Encaustic Mixed Media, 18 x 34

Figment, Flight & Fancy, Encaustic Mixed Media works by Supria Karmakar, is opening at Arts on King,   165 King St East, Toronto, ON. M5A 1J4 (Corner of King & Jarvis - a block north of the St. Lawrence Market);  416-777-9701; Email: artsonkingandqueen@rogers.com
Exhibit opens April 1st to April 30th, 2011. 

2 comments:

Susan Williamson said...

I'm looking forward to visiting your work in person Supria. All the best with your show.

Debra said...

This exhibit is close to where I work...I can't wait to finally see your beautiful creations in person!