The encaustic medium is magical, vibrant and translucent.  My creative muse guides, inspires and feeds my soul through this medium, mixed media and collage.  Blessing me with endless moments of creative joy and harmony...providing those ahhaa moments about life.  Join me on this creative journey, spend some time reading my musings about this life, the blessed other souls that come into contact with mine, however brief or often, that can leave everlasting imprints on our journey....perhaps our lives might share some similarities, bringing us closer and more connected...and less isolated.

"I suppose there is one friend in the life of each of us who seems not a separate person, however dear and beloved, but an expansion, an interpretation, of one's self, the very meaning of one's soul." ~ Edith Wharton

Here's to finding those expansive moments.....

Saturday, November 15, 2008

Two Holiday Shows - Come Visit & See Some New Art Work



A variety of small works and larger works will be available at the Globe Studio Show at the end of the month.  Opening reception Friday Nov. 28th 5 - 8 p.m.  The first 25 customers at this show to visit and purchase something special from my booth will receive 10 % off the highest ticketed item purchased.

The second show I would like to highlight, is the exciting artist collective I've joined at Whitestone Gallery in Guelph.  For the month of December from Dec. 4- 24th over 100 small works from over 14 artists and potters will be available for sale, to delight, tantalize and inspire....You are bound to find a treasure for a special person on your list and/or a treat for yourself...All works will be for $100 or under.  Opening reception Friday Dec. 5th 5 - 8 p.m.

I would love to see you at either one of the opening reception evenings.



No comments: