The encaustic medium is magical, vibrant and translucent.  My creative muse guides, inspires and feeds my soul through this medium, mixed media and collage.  Blessing me with endless moments of creative joy and harmony...providing those ahhaa moments about life.  Join me on this creative journey, spend some time reading my musings about this life, the blessed other souls that come into contact with mine, however brief or often, that can leave everlasting imprints on our journey....perhaps our lives might share some similarities, bringing us closer and more connected...and less isolated.

"I suppose there is one friend in the life of each of us who seems not a separate person, however dear and beloved, but an expansion, an interpretation, of one's self, the very meaning of one's soul." ~ Edith Wharton

Here's to finding those expansive moments.....

Tuesday, June 2, 2009

New Encaustic Greeting Cards, All Originals at Wise Daughters Craft Market Place in Toronto











New one of a kind original encaustic greeting cards....the outcome of my labour...at Wise Daughters  craft market.  

5 comments:

An Altered Life said...

All beautiful...........

Seth said...

Wonderful collection and what a unique idea.

rivergardenstudio said...

These are wonderful, each so lovely I had to look at them again and again... Roxanne

Jill Zaheer said...

I'm alittle behind in seeing this blog posting, but it doesn't take away from the stunning works. They have such a dream like quality- mesmermizing to keep looking at, to reflect on and to keep wanting to come back to look at them again!
Beautiful.

notmassproduced said...

ooooooh these are wonderful