Here are some comments from the students in a recent evaluation I gave out for this class....
- I liked everything about it, the format/demos. Nice to have everything provided. A great sharing of ideas. You can completely loose yourself in the art form.
- I like how you divided the time between teaching moments and working time. I appreciated how you made available to us all your supplies. For me...it gave me a rare opportunity to do something creative. Because my mother died recently, it gave me the chance to pull together all these feelings and personal icons or symbols to represent something about her life and death.
- Everything...it was all very informative. Very in depth encaustic collage course, covering a large variety of techniques. At the end of 5 weeks, a person could feel fairly confident to try pieces on their own.
-Supria is a lovely teacher - very talented, generous and helpful. A great teacher!
- It was really extensive, covered so many techniques..I got to see what I liked and what I didn't like
- That it is a really thorough introduction and Supria's really helpful..when it comes to what you need, where to get supplies etc. Supria is a wonderful teacher.
- Everything, Transfers. Awesome and mystical...You rock.