The encaustic medium is magical, vibrant and translucent.  My creative muse guides, inspires and feeds my soul through this medium, mixed media and collage.  Blessing me with endless moments of creative joy and harmony...providing those ahhaa moments about life.  Join me on this creative journey, spend some time reading my musings about this life, the blessed other souls that come into contact with mine, however brief or often, that can leave everlasting imprints on our journey....perhaps our lives might share some similarities, bringing us closer and more connected...and less isolated.

"I suppose there is one friend in the life of each of us who seems not a separate person, however dear and beloved, but an expansion, an interpretation, of one's self, the very meaning of one's soul." ~ Edith Wharton

Here's to finding those expansive moments.....

Saturday, March 14, 2009

Inner Diva Workshop - Coming to Wise Daughters in Toronto Sunday April 26th 1:30 - 4:30 p.m.

I will be facilitating a fun play shop on Sunday April 26th 1:30 - 4:30 p.m. at the Wise Daughter's Craft Market in Toronto.  This "Inner Diva" Collage Art Workshop is a great way to connect with your creative spirit, your friends, sisters, daughters, or mother in a fun style creative play shop.  Come and let yourself play with creativity, with no expectations, just letting go with music and colourful delightful materials.  A great way to celebrate yourself and other women.  To register call Wise Daughters at 416- 761-1555.  No artistic experience needed, all supplies provided, $60/person.  Bring with you special photos of yourself or others, pets etc. and powerful affirmations that bring you inspiration...these are things you can use in your collage, photocopies are recommended.

"It is above all by the imagination that we achieve perception and compassion and hope." 
~ Ursula K. Le. Guin

2 comments:

Barb Smith said...

Oh how I wish I was in Toronto...I would soooo be there! What I wouldn't give. Have a wonderful workshop and share some of the work with us, won't you?
Peace & Love,
~Barb~

rivergardenstudio said...

sounds like so much fun! I can hardly wait to see what you have done with the next book! Roxanne