The encaustic medium is magical, vibrant and translucent.  My creative muse guides, inspires and feeds my soul through this medium, mixed media and collage.  Blessing me with endless moments of creative joy and harmony...providing those ahhaa moments about life.  Join me on this creative journey, spend some time reading my musings about this life, the blessed other souls that come into contact with mine, however brief or often, that can leave everlasting imprints on our journey....perhaps our lives might share some similarities, bringing us closer and more connected...and less isolated.

"I suppose there is one friend in the life of each of us who seems not a separate person, however dear and beloved, but an expansion, an interpretation, of one's self, the very meaning of one's soul." ~ Edith Wharton

Here's to finding those expansive moments.....

Friday, September 12, 2008

Delightful Visitors and Universal Blessings


Yesterday was a lovely day full of Universal gifts and powerful messages.  It is awesome how the universe delivers what you need to 'know'...what you already 'know' deep within you...but just need a little reminder here and then....Yesterday, I woke feeling or thinking thoughts that would not provide me with positive outcome, they were lingering from this funk that I have been in...And in my email box there was this lovely reminder message from 'Abraham' sitting in my email box that spoke of having better thoughts, only then would better things flow my way...BINGO...I know this, I do...it feels so true and how had I forgotten this...so with gratitude for this universal message..I moved into my day believing that better things were going to happen and that movement, creation and magic would occur...and it did.

I had a lovely time creating a piece I needed to finish, and had wonderful visitors to my studio, providing me moments of joy and conversation, which is a lovely addition to my day when you work in isolation so much of the time.  These are good people, loving people, new friends and kindreds..for which I am grateful.  Norm and Pam, I consider as new kindreds in my life, individuals that spread joy and knowing, and I am 'buzzing' knowing that this friendship will grow, that there is LOADS to discuss and wonderful things to discover.  Norm Stiff is also a local artist and he does these fabulous family heirloom heritage collages and wonderful etchings of stone walls and more, his work is full of beauty, magic and meaning.  He has a new exhibit of his lovely family heirloom, heritage collages at the Grove's Hospital, in Fergus, Main lobby, very much worth a visit....

Lucy, is a friend who is beginning her journey in the art world and finding that as she puts her full energy and intention into her art work...magic is also happening..and I think this is lovely and another testament that life is supposed to be JOYFUL, loving and happy.  Congratulations Lucy on working hard towards your dreams...Fly lovely womyn, Fly.....!!!!

 Here are some of Norm Stiff's Pieces...they are so magnificent up close and personal.

Remember to post a comment for my free draw for a piece of my work continues until Oct. 5th.
Happy day and weekend to you all...

1 comment:

michelle said...

wow your work is truly amazing ! i first saw some of your pieces in hooligans cafe and was mesmerised by the beauty and love created into your art work. ! I look forward to seeing more of your work at the art tour as i am interested in taking one of your classes.

fabulous blog by the way !!

michelle