The encaustic medium is magical, vibrant and translucent.  My creative muse guides, inspires and feeds my soul through this medium, mixed media and collage.  Blessing me with endless moments of creative joy and harmony...providing those ahhaa moments about life.  Join me on this creative journey, spend some time reading my musings about this life, the blessed other souls that come into contact with mine, however brief or often, that can leave everlasting imprints on our journey....perhaps our lives might share some similarities, bringing us closer and more connected...and less isolated.

"I suppose there is one friend in the life of each of us who seems not a separate person, however dear and beloved, but an expansion, an interpretation, of one's self, the very meaning of one's soul." ~ Edith Wharton

Here's to finding those expansive moments.....

Monday, September 29, 2008

Every Morning a New Arrival

"Every Morning a new arrival", quote from a Rumi poem....This morning I am thinking about how each day there are so many possibilities ...so many new arrivals, new ideas, new moments to be treasured and savoured...all of which can bring harmony.

The Elora-Fergus Studio Tour was hopping with visitors this weekend...It was so busy that I eventually lost track or keeping track of the numbers..it was lovely to meet friends and acquaintances of the past, as well as to meet some new friends to be, I am always delighted to make new friends...  Some of whom are new artists and lovely souls seeking to embrace a daring art journey themselves.  All of which is delightful to hear about and to share a bit about my journey into the art world was a pleasure.  Thank you for your visit and for your lovely feedback to my work.
Keep in touch whenever you would like.  I am currently running a free draw prize for a piece of my work, your name can get entered with a comment on any one of my blog posts, until Oct. 5th, when the draw will be made by a studio tour visitor.  To do this all you have to do is click on the comment icon at the end of any blog post and follow the prompts.

I look forward to seeing some of you again in creative play at some of the upcoming workshops I will be offering.

Enjoy the day and may it bring harmony to your life.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I will be coming on the studio tour tomorrow and look forward to seeing your creations live and learning more about encaustic art.