The encaustic medium is magical, vibrant and translucent.  My creative muse guides, inspires and feeds my soul through this medium, mixed media and collage.  Blessing me with endless moments of creative joy and harmony...providing those ahhaa moments about life.  Join me on this creative journey, spend some time reading my musings about this life, the blessed other souls that come into contact with mine, however brief or often, that can leave everlasting imprints on our journey....perhaps our lives might share some similarities, bringing us closer and more connected...and less isolated.

"I suppose there is one friend in the life of each of us who seems not a separate person, however dear and beloved, but an expansion, an interpretation, of one's self, the very meaning of one's soul." ~ Edith Wharton

Here's to finding those expansive moments.....

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Last Summer Get Away - At the Tinga, Tinga Cottage











What a fabulous place, Tinga - Tinga cottage is...just outside of Mar, north of Wiarton, Ontario...A lovely spot and what a fabulous way to spend the last weekend of summer.  Thanks for sharing your lovely spot with us Georgina and Bernard.  It is definitely a spot that is treated with love and care, what a treat to be able to enjoy the fruits of your lovely touches...the landscaping, gardens and other nooks here and there were full of joy and treasures to behold.

3 comments:

Sweet Mess said...

That looks just lovely!

Linda said...

hello Supria
There's nothing like a vacation for soothing the soul...
I'm Kelcey's mom and recently I sent a comment in response to the "what in nature inspires you" query. I don't think it posted (for some reason?) but thank you anyway for the opportunity to ponder - and articulate - it. I won't reiterate my long winded response. Suffice it to say that it is Light.
Thanks for the opportunity to be a part of your giveaway. I enjoy your blog!

Supria Karmakar said...

Hi Linda:

Thanks for your recent post...I am so glad you enjoy my blog...the enjoyment is echoed with Kelcey's blog...it is a delight to read her musings on daily life as a mum and artist.

I am sorry to hear that your other blog didn't make the post..these technical aspects sometimes can leave us pondering....LIGHT is definitely a great inspiration for many things...
Thanks for sharing.
Supria